Saturday, August 13, 2016

So this is summer...

I know, I have experienced a summer season before. But I was so young, and everything was new when I was a little puppy, so I don't remember too much about it. Also, we didn't spend nearly this much time outdoors as I do at this place. But rather than simply hang out in the shade during this hot weather, we went down to the beach again this morning.

There was a nice, cool breeze and the water was very refreshing. I like running up and down the beach, sometimes in the water, other times along the sand. I went in to fetch a stick a few times, and I also really like it when one of those cars goes by in the water and makes waves for me to splash through. There was a doggie digging like a crazy puppy in the sand; when I went over to check it out, she lunged at me and bared her teeth. I got out of there quickly!

 
I also ran around the base of the pier, as another doggy was digging over there. When I went over to check it out, I found that I couldn't get back. So Richie came over and showed me the lowest spot for me to jump over and get back. Whew!

Anyhow, back at the house, there were are all these trucks and stuff set up on the street. Apparently, this is what happens when they are making those moving pictures that I see Christine and Richie watching on that strange window in the house. There were humans there that wanted to meet me, so we went over to socialize with them; I was very well behaved, and did not bark at or try to get away from them. I also noticed they had a bunch of food set up on a table there... mmm... food.

And then this doggie came along to say hi as well. Apparently this is a "Puli", which is a dog that herds sheep in Hungary. Richie thought he looks more like he belongs in Jamaica, but I didn't get that joke.

Buddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy, is your birthday June 26th, 2015? You look a lot like my puppies...

Richard said...

Yes! I am 14 months old (or so they tell me). Is this Tiara?

Buddy