Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Meet the Mountain

On this afternoon's walk, we came across another big Berner called appropriately, "Mountain". I was on my best behaviour meeting him, and we did the traditional circling trying to... ermm, get to know each other. He was a big fella like me, but was very easy going and gentle; even though he is only two years old, he behaves like an adult. Is that what I will be like?

Apparently, he's afraid of getting into cars, so he walks everywhere! He was on his way from Main to Oak Street - I have no idea how far that is, but it seems really far to me. Just the other day, after we had walked only a few blocks, I put on the brakes, and refused to let Richie take me any further. I was happy to go back the way we came however... just one of those quirky things we Berners occasionally do.

Buddy

No comments: