Sunday, August 7, 2016

A walk in the park

This morning, rather than going for the walk around the neighbourhood, we got into the Rover and drove for a little while. We ended up at a new place called the UBC Endowment Lands. I got to go off leash for our entire walk! I was really well behaved on our walk; I would stop to take in some of the magnificent smells, and then run to catch up to Christine and Richie. After a while, this ended up being too much work, so I decided I should run ahead of them and wait for them to catch up to me.

Here I am playing a little hide-and-seek with them. We saw a lot of other humans and doggies to meet there - I was very tired after a lot of running, so didn't spend much time trying to play with the other puppies we would meet.

Now I'm really tired, and have taken up my favourite napping spot between the counter and the barstools.

Buddy

No comments: