Wednesday, August 24, 2016

More play time!

It would seem that the fun never stops here. We went back to that river place again, and this time I was demonstrating my excellent retrieving skills. Richie would throw a piece of bark (BOL... bark - get it?) into the water, and I would go get it! Sometimes, it would go just a little further than I could reach while my front paws were touching the sand underneath, and so I went completely underwater! Not to worry, as I simply turned around and walked back out of the water.

 Then this other fast doggie wanted to play a little bit. I tried chasing, but I was not going to even come close to catching her. So I simply went over to a soft hole in the sand and waited until she came over to play.

Then on another day (I can't keep track), that big Yeti came back over to play again! We ran and wrestled and played in the garden (you can tell from the mud on our paws and chests). I think I was playing a bit too hard with Barney, as he kept going up to the deck to get away from me, and I also seem to have hurt my front leg. Too much crazy puppy time I guess.

Anyhow, they brought me a new pillow, and now I am really tired, so I am going to sleep on it. Thanks Barney and Auntie Deb!

Buddy

No comments: