Saturday, June 30, 2012

A new car ride!

I've come to associate the "car ride" with the Rover - the big black (dark shade of grey to me) transportation device that takes us to fun places like the beach or Point Roberts. This past weekend however, Richie came home with a new thing called a "harness". It's kinda like the one I wear when I am hauling the cart, but this one fits a little more snugly around my chest.

When we went to go for a car ride, instead of getting into the Rover, they opened the door to the smaller transportation thing! This one was easy to get into, as I don't have to jump up into it (or get lifted - I am really lazy). Then a short leash gets clipped onto my new harness, and I get to ride right behind where Richie and Christine sit!

As you can see, there is no roof over this one, and I get to ride along and sniff without having to stick my nose out the window - there is no window! It took me a little while to get used to being held fast by the tether, but apparently it is for my own good. After a while, I'd lie down in the little area, and rest my head on the seat. This is the only way to travel!

Mischa

No comments: