Friday, June 8, 2012

Our trip to the White Spot drive in

Tonight we went for a special dinner at a place called "White Spot". We've been there before, but this time, we got to sit in the back seat!

After Richie and Christine ordered their food, it arrived when the nice human brought back this long, skinny tray that sat across their laps. They ate their dinner as they normally do, but Paisley and I got to share a hamburger!

Here's Paisley finishing off the last of our hamburger meal - I already had my portion, but as you can see, I'm trying really hard to get another bite.

We also got to have fried chicken strips, and french fries with ketchup. I didn't want the fries at first, as I thought that there was more hamburger left. But when I realized that it was all gone, I ate them too - even the ones that fell on the floor. We then topped off our meal with some chocolate milkshake! 

That was possibly the best dinner we've ever had.

Mischa

No comments: