Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What a day...

Today, Richie took me to the dog spa. When we got out of the Rover, I pulled and pulled on my leash to get there, but once I got in the door, I realized where we were. This is the place where I get a bath! Yikes! I then tried and tried to jump into Richie's arms and have him take me out of there, but he left me, and I got the dreaded bath and all sorts of fur trimmed (that I don't like, BTW).

When Richie and Christine came to get me later, I cried and cried, "get me out of here!". We had a nice long walk home, and I had a little bit of dinner. Then we turned around and went out again, this time over to Tyson's place, and the little one named Zoe was there too.

The humans left us all in the backyard, and went to something called a "home opener", whatever that is. Once they had gone, I sniffed around a bit, but we all ended up settling down on the deck, and I think I fell asleep. Then Richie and Christine came back, and we all went home... what a day.

Mischa

No comments: