Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Human watching from the front lawn - done

Today, Paisley and I went for a visit to Richie's friend's place - Carolyn. We sat on the floor while she cut his hair! We hate it when they try to cut our fur - I don't know why he was just sitting there and letting her do that? Anyhow, Paisley ate Lulu's entire bowl of food while she was there... so much for not being hungry.

When we got home, we went out onto the front lawn and hung out, as we like to do. We were watching all the people go by, when Christine came home! We ran to greet her - ok, I ran to the end of my rope. Paisley, for some reason, doesn't ever have to be on a leash in the front yard. Anyhow, with all of the rain we have been having, I am glad Paisley got another chance to sit out on the front lawn.

Mischa

No comments: