Sunday, June 3, 2012

Go for a swim with Mischa - done

This morning, we went down to a place called McDonald Park - it has a great beach for us dogs to run and play, and the water doesn't have that yucky taste. I went all the way into the water for a swim, but Richie and Christine did not want me to go too far, as the water here "moves", and they did not want to have to come in and get me. Paisley went in too, but didn't get in a full dog-paddle before she came out.


We also ran into two other Berners when we were there. One of them writes a dog blog as well - gabbygabbing.wordpress.com - she is obviously a more talented writer than I am, but what the heck, I am a dog after all. We had a great time, and I went "crazy puppy" - running around after them, digging, and chasing after sticks. Paisley looked like she had a good time too - she just doesn't seem to have the energy she used to however.

Mischa

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Gabby says hi to Mischa and her posse. I went swimming for the first time today myself (ok, swimming might be an overstatement :) I hope to see you again soon.

the Gabster