Thursday, July 5, 2012

What the heck was that?

Tonight, I was sitting on the deck having a scotch (ok, I was keeping Richie's toes warm while he had a scotch). This is my typical lookout perch while I keep an eye on the backyard and see what Dexter is up to.

Anyhow, while I was watching over things and getting pets from Richie, I heard something in the flowery plant below. I ran down to check it out, and stuck my nose deep in there to see what was happening.

While I was deep inside the garden, something ran out, skittered along the fence, and ran into the other part of the garden! I ran after it, but quickly lost track of it. It looked like a squirrel, but it didn't have a bushy tail. Hmmm. I wonder what that was?

Mischa

2 comments:

Gabby said...

I like a good scotch too Mischa,
Gabby

Gabby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.