Monday, July 16, 2012

Our trip to Seattle

For some reason, we did not end up going camping this year - something to do with all of the rain we had this spring, and our favourite beach being underwater. Anyhow, we went to a place called Seattle instead. I have been to Washington State before, but I've never visited this place.

We started out by going shopping at the Seattle Premium Outlets... while I did not do much shopping myself, I got a lot of attention from all of the people that were there! Everybody asks where I am from, and what my name is. Some even had their pictures taken with me. After a few hours there, we continued onto a place with four doggies and three humans! I had met Carl and Laura before, as they had come up to our place for a stay, but this was my first time at their house.

From left to right, that's Jake, Zeus, Titus, me and Zoe. Jake is the oldest one, and Zoe is a police dog. Little Zeus is the newest member of the family, and Titus is just visiting for a while. It was great having more four-legged friends around. That is until Zoe attacked me for being interested in my own food! Dog, that's the second time that a chocolate lab has gotten upset with me about my kibble

The next day, we went down to the beach - this was a special, "dog beach" that was all set up for us - there were poo bags, water dishes, and a doggy shower (yuck) area. I swam a little, but that Zoe, she went chasing after the tennis ball so many times, I got tired just watching her! After we spent our time at the beach, we went back to the house, and the humans went off to something called the Chihuly exhibit - something that does not go well with dogs apparently. They came back after a while (we slept), and then they had a big Thai food feast... I really wanted to give it a try, but it was apparently too spicy for me.

Oh well, you can't blame a dog for trying! Thanks Carl and Laura (and Megan) for having us at your place in Seattle!

Mischa


No comments: