Saturday, March 17, 2007

What is up with this rain?

Today it rained pretty much non-stop. I know this, because I got Richie out of bed around 6:40 am, as I had slept so much, I was busy in my crate with my squeaky toy. From that point, right until now, it's been raining. I actually don't care about the rain, but it seems to have a negative effect on my humans. It's actually kinda fun, cuz when we come back in from the rain, I get toweled off, and for me, it's play time with the towel!

Here I am, sitting on the doorsill that leads out to the deck. I'm watching him run to the garage and back. Richie spent most of the day making me a door that will keep me safe in the "mud room" when they have to go away and leave me home alone. He used an old door that he got from the neighbours, and cut it down to doggie size, and somehow put a piece of plexi-glass in the middle so that I can see through it. That Richie is a pretty handy guy.

Mischa

No comments: