Friday, March 16, 2007

Cute wins everytime

So let's get back to my rules. See, you need to understand that as much as you might think what I've done is wrong, I'm not supposed to do it, or it is a "bad dog" thing to do, there's always the cute element that you humans have to deal with. I could pee a huge puddle on the kitchen floor (which I did tonight), and all I have to do is look up, give you my innocent puppy eyes and, you guessed it, I win.

I went to the pet food store yesterday - ok, and the cold beer store - but it was pretty exciting. I met lots of people who wanted to pet me, and even a few dogs. We had to stay clear of them, as we don't really know who's up to date on their shots. But it was pretty exciting... it was my first trip to the 'hood, and it was fun. When we got home, Richie made me a chew toy out of the rope that I like to chew on, and now it is my favourite toy!

Anyhow, I'm pooped out - literally!

Mischa-bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, way too cute!

Christine, he's adorable.

Richie very good blog lots of fun, my office got a good look at your puppy too.

Ciao!

Linda Wong