Thursday, March 29, 2007

My universe

So it would seem that this green space behind the house belongs to me. Richie spent all morning building three new, lockable gates just to make sure I have a safe place to play. I am certainly leaving my mark on it - I've learned to pee on command, "Hurry up" is my signal to let it go. However, sometimes I have a little too much to drink, and I can't resist peeing in the kitchen just to see Richie and Christine scurry around to clean it up.

Speaking of cleaning up, what is up with this? I know I dropped a load around here somewhere earlier today, but now I can't find it! Richie and Christine seem to be taking it away - it might have something to do with some puppies that like to eat their own poop. Yuck. You won't catch me doing that. Margerine lids however, well that's not out of the question.

Mischa

No comments: