Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sleep

Sleeping. What better way to pass the time of day. We've been having a grand time over the last couple of days... walking, playing, eating, but most of all, sleeping. While Richie has been working, I sleep in the corners of his office. I prefer small, confined spaces - the spot behind his chair is great. Sometimes however, I find a corner or spot to really get into it - see?

Anyhow, today we went to see the nice man called the vet. I met a really big dog that looked like a Great Dane, but I'm not really sure. All I know, is that he was huge! Right now, I weigh 15 lbs... I can't imagine being that big. But apparently, the vet said I will probably be a bit over average when I grow up - somewhere around 95 lbs! We walked back in the sunshine, and then I had a nice big poo on the grass. Bliss.

Mischa

No comments: