Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rules for dogs

Hi folks. Mischa again. Here I am doing one of my favourite things... eating. I eat three meals a day - breakfast, lunch and dinner - just like my humans. However, sometimes I'm not ready to eat, but Christine, she goes over and makes like she's going to eat my food! So I run over there, nudge her out of position and start chowing down. Rule #1: if it's on the floor, it's mine.

We had a chance to romp around in the front yard yesterday - since there are too many distractions and no fence in the front, I have to stay close to Christine or Richie. It's still a pretty scary world here for me, but I seem to be taking things in stride. I met small humans (called children) yesterday - they wanted to pick me up and hug me, but their larger human told them not to. I was a little scared at first, but they crouched down and then they weren't so intimidating. They used to have a Berner like me before - Koko - but she's gone to doggy heaven. They have a big golden retriever named Daisy now - I wanted to play, but she was too big for me. Just wait.

Mischa-bear

No comments: