Wednesday, January 25, 2017

No news is good news

My humans were remarking last night, that I've been a very good doggie lately. By their recollection (I have no idea what I did yesterday), it has been about a month since I ate something that I'm not supposed to (sock, glove, stuffed bunny ears, dryer ball), and had to deal with that yucky hydrogen peroxide stuff. I even received a compliment from another human this morning, when she said that I am "very good at heeling" - whatever that means.


It could be how well behaved I am on our walks - as illustrated above, during a pre-Christmas walk in the neighbourhood. While it might look like my black tether is pulled tight - it's not - trust me.

We are back into our routine; now that Christine is back at work during the week, I spend all of my day with Richie. But who's kidding who - I sleep about 21 hours a day! Anyhow, just to keep these humans on their toes, I dug a little hole in the backyard this morning.

Buddy

No comments: