Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sibling Saturday

It would seem that winter is still upon us. It snowed again yesterday, and it is still coming down this morning. You'd think that would be enough to make for a good day, but we got into the Rover and went to Queen Elizabeth Park again, and I met another one of my brothers there! His name is Cooper, and I haven't seen him since we were puppies. And then a little while later, Rilee and Winston showed up!

Winston and I hit it off immediately, and we got into some tussling right away. Here I am, giving him a body check, as he comes in on the attack from my left.

Rilee is still more comfortable wrestling with Winston, but after a bit of encouragement, I managed to have a little fun with her too.

That's her and me mixing it up in the foreground, and Cooper giving chase to Winston behind us. We'd switch it up, and then some other doggie would show up, and the chase would be on!

That's Cooper out in front - you can't see Rilee in behind him, but the three of them are in full flight, as we ran back from the trees on the edge of the park... I'm bringing up the rear - slowly.

Then after an hour running around in the snow, all of the humans came back to our place, and ate yummy stuff and drank coffee (yuck). Only Cooper came inside with them, and we hung out on the kitchen floor together, hoping/waiting for food to drop.

What a fun way to spend Saturday! Now I am exhausted however.

Buddy

No comments: