Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's Day family meetup!

So they tell me that I have five brothers and sisters, but who can count, really? Anyhow, I spent some time with mom and dad earlier in the summer, but today we went to the park to play in the snow, but who shows up but my brother and sister!

This is my brother Winston (lying down) and my sister Rilee. When we first met again, I didn't really know who they were, and sniffed around while they ran and played.

But it didn't take long for me to get into it with them, running and play-fighting on the snowy field. Rilee and I didn't wrestle, but Winston and I really had some fun!

He's a pretty big guy, but I think I'm just as big as he is, so neither of us ended up getting the upper paw on the other. It's been a while since I've played with a big dog like Winston, and I tired out quickly.

I was happy to lie down in the snow and snuffle up some powder - whew! I don't know when I'll see my brother and sister again, but I hope it is soon!

Buddy

No comments: