Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Merry Christmas!

So this is apparently what some would refer to as a "White Christmas" - all I know is that the snow has kept falling, and I have been having way too much fun running around in the backyard playing in it! I have been helping Richie shovel the walk when it snows, and he throws snow in the air for me to catch in my mouth (or at least try to)!

Another noticeable feature of Christmas, is that Christine is always around - not like normal days where it's just Richie and me hanging around the house. Here we are posing for what is apparently an annual Christmas photo. Berner smile!

One evening, Christine and Richie went away for the evening - I don't know why I was not allowed to go along, but I slept the whole time anyways. Then the next day, the Johnson family came over, along with my cousin Rufus. I was much better with him this time, and he tried to play with me a few times. As long as he goes home with his humans after each visit, I'm ok with this guy.

Anyhow, after a bunch of days and evenings with company over, I think Christmas is over. Can someone please get these bells off me now?

Buddy

No comments: