Saturday, December 17, 2016

Snow is still here!

I haven't seen snow before this past week, and I don't know how long it's supposed to stay here. However, it does make things different for sniffing in the backyard.

However, you can see above that I still managed to dig a hole in the yard one evening. I don't know what comes over me, but once in a while, I end up with more energy than I know what to do with, and the next thing you know, I'm getting my paws washed in warm soapy water!

Here I am, sitting nicely in the front yard (notice the rope), after stealing one of the silly Christmas lights from Richie. After a brief game of keep-away (it's hard to get away when you're attached by a rope), I decided to sit and watch him instead.

Then on the weekend (I've figured out that when Christine is home all day, that's a weekend), we went for a car ride to the park, and I ran around in the snow! I sniffed all around, and even played a bit with a couple of other doggies I met there. I like snow.

Buddy

No comments: