Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Vacation time!

So Christine and Richie left me recently; not to worry, as their friend Krista and her little human, Olivia, came to take care of me while they were gone. I behaved myself really well with them, most of the time.

But when it came time to go to bed, I would lie out so that I took up all of the room! I think Libby really liked being around me, and we had lots of cuddle time.

Then one night, all of this white stuff showed up! I didn't know what to make of it at first, but after I got over it, I was bouncing around in it like a bunny (assuming I actually know what that is)! I was busy eating it up off the ground, and it tastes like the "ice chips" that Christine and Richie give me when they are making drinks. I don't know what this is, but I hope it stays around for a while. Then after a bunch of sleeps, Christine and Richie came home, and I got really excited!

Anyhow, the other big news is that I ate a glove - or at least part of a glove. I didn't feel good the next day, and so at 4:30 am the next morning, I barfed it out. I felt a bit better, but still something was amiss. A couple of mornings later, at around 4:30 am again, I barfed out a little bit of green stuff, but nothing else. Another day of not feeling just right, then one more time (yes, at around 4:30 am) I barfed out another (different) glove! I don't even remember eating it, but I guess I must have. Hmm... I wonder where the other glove is?

Buddy

No comments: