Thursday, January 12, 2017

Keeping up appearances

The other day, Richie pulled out that thing that makes a buzzing noise, and tried to trim the fur around my ears with it. But I was too squirmy, and he had to use the manual clippers instead. Ha - I showed him!

But here I am, lying patiently, while he trims the fur on my paws. Why the paws you ask? Well, these humans have these slippery floors and stairs, and when my fur grows out a little bit, I have trouble getting traction, and can sometimes fall/slide down the stairs.

Now this, I like. Getting the fur brushed on my belly is the best! Sometimes, I make a game of getting brushed, as I'll try to bite the rubber ends of the brush, or eat up the fur that they collect. But when I'm getting my belly done, it's pure bliss.

After we're done, there's usually a huge pile of fur to pick up - or two (I'm lying on another pile apparently). Berner wool anyone?

Buddy

No comments: