Thursday, January 19, 2017

Watching "TV"

This is what Richie refers to as my version of watching TV. I lie on the bed, and if the blinds are turned just right, I get to watch what is happening on the street. He doesn't leave the house for very long, but when he does, I like to watch TV.


I don't mind most people walking back and forth in front of my house, and even those yucky black birds (that Richie doesn't like) don't bother me. And now that the snow has finally melted away, there are lots of squirrels running around, digging in the grass for something - nuts, I think. Sometimes however, there is someone doing something strange that I don't like, and I start barking! On other occasions, there is a human that comes right up to the front of the house, but doesn't ring the bell or knock, but they do stick paper things through a slot in the door! That usually gets me going, and I start the high alert.

Anyhow, I can do this for hours - in between naps of course.

Buddy

No comments: