Sunday, September 23, 2007

Who is the big dog now?

So the whole damn Chin family was over for a BBQ yesterday evening. Deb brought Lupin along with her so that we could play in the backyard together. But we didn't reallly get a chance to play, because Lupin was so uptight about not being inside with Deb that we ended up hanging out by the back door all evening.

Anyhow, you might remember that when I first met Lupin, that I was only about 9 weeks old, but I was chasing her around like a big dog. Well here we are again, and now I am the same age as she was at the time of our first encounter. And who is the big dog now? Woof! That's right... me! She's got dainty little ankles - not like me... mine are built for haulin'!

But that doesn't mean that I'm too big to be cuddled... as you can plainly see, I'm still a Daddy's girl at heart.

Mischa

No comments: