Sunday, March 18, 2007

Big dog trapped in a little dog's body

So on Sunday, Richie's sister came over and brought her Berner, Lupin. She's about 9 months old, and she's a tall, skinny thing. Not like me - I'm about as wide as I am tall! But she still hasn't grown into her adult fur yet, so she'll get fuller as she gets older. Anyhow, I chased Lupin around the yard like crazy! She wouldn't let me catch up to her, but if I did, I'd show her a thing or two. You'd think that being a 20 lb. puppy that I'd be scared of a big dog like Lupin, but it was the other way around. And just when Lupin was ready for some play time, Richie picked me up so I wouldn't get hurt. Whatever - I would have schooled her.

Anyhow, Sarah thought I was the cutest puppy ever - even cuter that Lupin.

Like I didn't know that.

Mischa

No comments: