Saturday, September 8, 2007

Day 2 at the dog show

Today we went to the dog show again, and I not only got to see Zhivago again, but my sister Kahlua was there too! I can't keep track of the ribbons I won this time, but I don't think I did as well as yesterday, because I didn't get a "point" (I got one yesterday however).

I think what happened, is that another Berner from the US named "Jaeda" won something called "Best of Opposite" or something like that. Like I said yesterday, I don't really know what goes on, but all I do know is that I get a lot of treats.

Joanne was busy handling Jaeda, so Cathy took care of me in the ring.

This is where I get a treat for simply standing there... how easy is that! That's Jaeda up front, and Kahlua behind me being handled by Dave.
After we trot around the ring, we stand again, and this other human comes around and checks out my teeth and stuff. Kinda weird, but I won best puppy of the breed again! So we stuck around until the other working dogs got their showing, and then I competed against the best puppies.


In the video above, you see me leading the pack around the ring - you would think I'm in the front because I'm the best-looking of the bunch, but it turns out that it is alphabetical! Anyhow, the Rottweiler puppy won, so we went home without any more ribbons.

Mischa

No comments: