Friday, September 7, 2007

My first dog show!

Today, we went to my first dog show, and I got a chance to see my step-brother, Zhivago (same dad, different mom). He is huge! He apparently only weighs about 95 lbs., but he seems soooo much bigger than me. Here he is standing with Christine, while I get a last-minute grooming from Joanne.

There was a lot of other doggies there too - only two other Berners (incl. Zhivago), a bunch of Rotties, some terriers, poodles, and Shelties. There was also a lot of little dogs - hard to call them dogs really, as I think my morning poops weigh more than some of those dogs!

I was a natural in the ring, of course... I didn't try to run to Richie and Christine, and I stayed focused on Joanne (shown above taking me on a stroll for the judge). I have to admit, I don't really understand the whole show concept, but here was the results:

We are going to the show again tomorrow - let's see if the competition heats up!

Mischa

No comments: