Saturday, February 13, 2021

Yay! Snow!

Well it finally came - snow! It wasn't a lot, but it doesn't really matter to me - as long as there's enough to cover the grass so that I can go out and lie in it, I'm happy. Richie doesn't really like it for some reason, but they say it isn't going to stay around too long, so I'm enjoying it while I can. 

"This is my happy face."
And then when we were on our morning tour of the neighbourhood, we came across one of my Swiss countrymen - or woman, in this case. She's a St. Bernard, which is the breed that everyone mistakes me for all of the time... yep, the one with the wooden brandy keg hanging around their necks. I mean c'mon - we don't look anything close to the same!

This is another thing that I like to do with Richie when it snows... he'll pick up the snow and fling it all over me. I'll try to catch some in my mouth, but I can't seem to get the timing right, and then it goes over my head. It is tons of fun regardless... I think I'll stay out here a little longer.

Buddy

No comments: