Saturday, January 23, 2021

Walkin' in the neighbourhood

This is me, walking in the neighbourhood... ok, well not really walking. I do prefer to not walk, but on this particular day, Richie was just excited to get me outside because some orange human got impeached. I don't get it, but we went outside to celebrate anyways. 

But here is another time where we ventured in a different direction from my home. This picture is near something called the "tube station" which is about a 2-minute sniff away. This is also the route we take to the dogtor, who is just around the corner. I know it well, as I get cookies when I go there!

And here's another one of me checking out this kitty in the neighbourhood. Which is really funny, as normally, I don't even see cats for some reason; Christine thinks I have a vision problem, but I don't think I do. But this one was so huge, I had to go up and have closer look - but it didn't smell like a kitty, so I quickly lost interest.

What other fun things will I encounter on my walks?

Buddy

No comments: