Thursday, February 18, 2021

A visit to the dogtor

Well, my leg still hurts, and while it doesn't slow me down too much (let's face it, I'm not moving too quickly anyways), Christine got Richie to take me to the dogtor today.

The doc thinks I might have a bit of early onset arthritis, and that I should lose some weight! He thinks that maybe with a bit less stress on my joints, and some medicine, I can maybe work through this? Anyhow, now I am getting a little slurp of milk every morning - I sometimes get this anyways when Christine is having cereal for breakfast, but this is a little dish just for me! Richie got me some different dry kibble too, but I don't care much for the taste, so they have mixed it in with my regular food, so I end up eating it anyways. Let's see how things go... maybe my leg won't hurt much longer?

Buddy
 

No comments: