Monday, December 3, 2018

Working for a living

Very early this morning, Richie put me in the car, and we went to work! I have done this before, so I knew what to expect, yet I was still anxious and nervous. Richie had to tie me up every time he would step away, as I would cause a ruckus and try to knock things over! But after a while, we got into a big van, and ended up here.

I got mobbed by the cast and crew; the show is called "A Million Little Things". All I know is that in between each take, I would get lots of attention from the humans working on the show. We spent most of our time walking back and forth on the sidewalk, which got kinda repetitive for me.

For those that aren't familiar with working in TV & film, it can be really boring, and sometimes we'd sit or lie down for long periods. Thankfully, it was a pretty nice, sunny day, or else Richie would have gotten cold - I of course, never get cold!

Buddy

No comments: