Sunday, December 9, 2018

My new step-sister!

We went for another long drive yesterday, and we ended up at my brother Cooper's place again! But when we got there, there was a surprise waiting for us - a baby sister! As with all puppies, I usually give them lots of room, as I don't much like excitement. But River, that's her name, was quite low-key, and so I was ok letting her get close to me. 

Long ago, Cooper's humans used to have two Berners, and so now they are a 2-dog family again. I'm pretty happy that I get to have my house all to myself... I mean with Christine and Richie too.  

As you can see, she's pretty small compared to me and Cooper, but that will change over time, from what I hear. Sure, she's pretty cute, but I can still pour on the charm... just look at me getting cozy with Richie on the armchair!

Buddy

No comments: