Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas-time (again)!

It is that time of year again, it's Christmas! I don't even know what this is all about really, but every year, when it gets cold outside, the humans spend time putting all sorts of new things in the living room. They even put this thing that looks (but doesn't smell like) a tree, right where I take my afternoon naps. 

"Don't mind me, I halp."
I don't really mind, as this time of year is also accompanied by lots of cooking and baking, which means more kitchen fallout and snacks for me! And this is also when Christine no longer goes away during the day - she is around all day like Richie for me to hang out with.

There aren't many presents under the tree, but who needs them when you have me?
In the morning, we opened up our "stockings" and I got some tasty treats. Then I tried to help them open their presents, but I quickly got scolded for trying to eat the wrapping paper! When will I learn?

Our annual Christmas photo
Later in the day, we went to the Johnson house for more presents and treats. More yummy treats and delightful smelling food. I didn't get to eat it, but licked the plates clean - yum!

Now that Christmas is over again, I am really pooped! I wonder how long it will be before we celebrate Christmas again?

Buddy

No comments: