Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Point Roberts with my brother Cooper

We went away for the weekend, down to the cabin in Point Roberts. We were only there for a short while, when who shows up, but my brother Cooper and his humans! This was different than our normal meet-ups, where we walk for a while then go home... this time they stayed with us at the cabin!

I showed Cooper around the property, along with all the best places to poop and pee. When we weren't lying around on the front lawn of the cabin, we would go for a walk down to the beach. 

One day, the tide was way out, and we were able to walk and explore way out on the sand bars. Of course, I'd find a nice tidal pool to lie in, so when we got back to the cabin, I had to get rinsed off in the backyard. Even with an impromptu bath, I'd do it again anytime!

"Wait! We don't need to go back already!"
Buddy

No comments: