Saturday, August 11, 2018

Beach day!

This morning, we loaded up into the car and went for a drive to a new place that I had not been to before. But once we got there, my brother Cooper was waiting for us! We went down to the beach, but since the water was low, the sand went on forever!

So Cooper and I ran and ran, and did our play-fighting as we bounced along the sand bars. But after a while, we got tired, and took a break for a bit. Thankfully, someone thought to bring along some fresh water with us, as the water here at the beach tastes funny.

After we had pooped ourselves out (literally), we continued to stroll casually along the beach with Christine and Richie, and Cooper's parents. When we came across a tidal pool that was deep enough to cool down in, I'd lay down in it.

It was a great day at the beach with my brother, but now I am exhausted! Time to resume my favourite pastime - napping.

Buddy

No comments: