Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Something isn't feeling right...

Sorry for the delay posting, but Christine and Richie went away for a long time, and left his niece, Sarah, in charge of Toba and me. During that time, I have found that I've been feeling strange, and not up to eating all of my food, not even the special dinners that Richie has been making for me.

So apparently I have lost something like 10 lbs., whatever that means. But now I am getting all sorts of new things to try eating, like the four different kinds of cookies that Richie got for me the other day. I had quite a few, and liked the chicken ones...

But the cheese ones, not so much. The liver ones weren't bad either, but I still left lots of crumbs on the floor.

Not to worry however, as Toba is only too happy to clean up after me! Anyhow, I'm really happy that Christine and Richie are home again, even though I am not feeling very good.

Mischa

No comments: