Monday, September 21, 2015

End of summer update

It's been a pretty slow end of summer here, as that injury to my leg hasn't been healing very quickly. I've apparently torn a ligament in my right knee, so we don't walk very far anymore. We can't go to the park, as it would be too far for me, and we don't go to the doggie play area for fear that I might run around (yeah, right). It does feel better for a week or so, then I'll chase Dexter back and forth along the fence, and then it hurts again. When will I learn?

Toba was here for a long time, so she had to take it easy with me, and so there was a lot of laying around the house, waiting for tasty morsels of food to fall in the kitchen.

We also had our visitors from Switzerland come stay with us for a week! This time, they brought along two little humans - Noel and Lino. They were very good with us, and even helped feed us sometimes.

Then one evening, more friends came over and brought other little humans - this is Hudson and his sister Komelo, giving me much deserved belly rubs.

We often see Charlie Brown on our walks, and sometimes stop for a short visit or a sniff around her yard... in the hot sun, it's a welcome pit stop for us furry bears.

Sometimes when I'm hanging out on my rope in the front yard, Charlie Brown and one of her humans will walk by our house, and she stops to visit us!

And when our Swiss friends left, Christine found this under a table downstairs... look who is still a big baby!

Mischa

No comments: