Saturday, November 28, 2015

My new puffy vest

I've been spending a lot of time outside lately, as my leg is still bugging me, and it feels good to be outside in the cool air. But apparently it's so cold these days, it makes me shiver! So the other evening, Richie and Christine came home with this thing:

It's a little snug, but when I wear it, I don't get the shivers when I spend an hour or so outside. Sure it looks a little macho with the camo look, but it serves it's purpose!

Here we are, sitting in the sun today, watching Richie and Christine put up those things called "Christmas lights". Does this mean I am getting some turkey soon?

Despite not having much of an appetite, I am getting lots of ice chippies to munch on. Funny how Toba didn't used to like them up until just recently. Here we are sharing some cool treats on the lawn.

Mischa

No comments: