Saturday, November 10, 2007

Back to normal

Hi folks - I'm back. Actually, it was only a few days where I felt out of sorts, and aside from an itchy tummy, I feel good again. I think I lost a little weight since I wasn't eating too much for a couple of days, but I've been eating well lately. Christine bought me some more canned salmon (my favourite) and I get a little bit with my dinner sometimes.

So today we took a ride out to Langley again - it was a beautiful day! But for some reason, Richie wasn't feeling well, as we had a party at our house last night. We had to stop and get some pills for him at the drugstore. I think he felt like I did a week ago - except I think he knows what caused him to feel that way - I still have no idea what happened. Anyhow, he closed his eyes for a long time... we both slept for a while in the car. We finally arrived at Christine's parents house - we went there to get this thing:

This is a "PONG table" - something about as old as Christine, but Richie was playing with this kind of thing as a kid. They spent a lot of time trying to get it through the doorway into the basement kitchen - it looks really heavy. Anyhow, you plug it into the wall, and they sit beside it and stare into the middle of the table. It looks boring, but they seem to get very excited by it. It makes some weird beeping noises, and I like to bark when they are playing with it. Silly humans.

Mischa

No comments: