Tuesday, October 23, 2007

That crazy Mercedes

Hey folks, Mischa here. Well for the last few days, this new berner "Mercedes" has been staying with us and it has been really fun having another one of my kind around. It turns out we are actually related - we both have the same great-grandfather, Max. That makes us kinda second-cousins. Anyhow, she's a little bit smaller than me, even though I'm not fully grown!

I don't want to be a snitch, but that Mercedes is quite the troublemaker. I mean, I know I dig holes and shred plastic bags, but Mercedes - she'll jump right over the gate to the mud room and go looking for trouble. Then, she'll jump right back over the gate and come outside with me! She also tried digging her way over to bunny's yard, but didn't get very far. She's also been jumping up on Christine and Richie, which they don't like at all. Richie used the squirt gun on her, but I don't think she gets it yet. She'll learn eventually - we all do.

Later,

Mischa

No comments: