Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rainy Sunday

Hi - Mercedes here again. Last night, I got put in the "mud room" when it was bed-time; there's a cool door where us dogs can get in and out easily. Mischa and I were raising hell all night, as every time I heard something strange, I would bark at it. Then Mischa, not one to bark, would start barking too! It got the point that around 3:00 am, Christine came down and put the security block over our doggie door. But I was too smart for her, and managed to push it up so that we could get outside and start barking again!

Today it has been raining pretty much all day. So aside from a walk with Christine in the morning, we've been hanging out inside, watching TV and having naps. Christine decided to bake cookies, and so Mischa and I parked out under the counter hoping something yummy would fall within our reach!

More coming later,

Mercedes

No comments: