Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dog in the box

So last night, Doug and Zoe came into town (Doug is my part time basement-buddy) for the Police concert. Apparently it was the first time that this band has played together in concert since they broke up back in the 80s. Richie is an 80s junkie, and loves bands from his "university" era. It was Doug's birthday too, so the humans were having some cocktails out on the deck before they went down to the concert.

So I decided to be the life of the party, and was hopping into my box (a special waxed cardboard that I love to chew on) to show off for the gang. They thought it looked pretty silly, but I thought it was perfect - I was able to sit on the edge and chew on the box at the same time!

Only two more weeks until I get to see my brothers and sisters again! Woof woof!

Mischa

No comments: