Sunday, June 10, 2007

Berner Puppy Party!

So today, we hosted a party for 9 out of 13 of my littermates! We also had a special guest, Riley, a golden retriever puppy that lives with Cooper (he got a "time-out" in my safe room when he got a little wound up). We ran around all afternoon, chasing each other, and playing games (tug-of-war, soccer, etc.) and Jed even started to dig a hole. You can see the mayhem in the video below:



Here we all are, in a brief moment when we were taking a break from partying.

After the party, Christine took the tarp down, and I thought it would be fun to play in it:


Diana brought over treats from the Three Dog Bakery - they look like cupcakes, but since I've never had a real cupcake, I have no idea if they taste like they look. All I know, is that it was yummy!

Now, I am really tired, so much that I can't even lift my head off the kitchen floor to eat my dinner.

Later,

Mischa

No comments: