Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mmmm... I love peas!

So one of Richie's friends told him that his doggie used to nibble/eat grass once in a while, and that by giving her a couple of tablespoons of cooked peas once in a while, it would satisfy her "greens" craving. I've been known to chew on grass on occasion, and so one day, some peas appeared in my kibble! Let me tell you, these little things are yummy! Both Christine and Richie don't like them - they must be crazy! When I get peas in my food, I gobble it down!

I don't get peas every day - just every other day or so, and only in one of my meals. Another favourite of mine, is bananas... it would make sense really, since I make so many monkey sounds, I should like bananas.

Rumour has it that we are going to host a party for all of my siblings to get together again! Stay tuned here for more details on that!

Later,

Mischa

No comments: