Sunday, September 15, 2019

More Hollywood North action

It's been a really busy year for me in the TV & film industry. I can't count, but Richie tells me that we've worked at least six times this year alone! I truth, I think it is my handsome face and irresistible charm that gets us booked! 

On this one time, we got treated like real actors, and got our own trailer! Ok, so it was only a little compartment, but this is pretty special for us Background performers. It was strange though, on this particular day, I never actually made it to the set, and I spent most of the day lying around or sleeping in the car.

Two Background performers waiting for action
The next time, Richie and I went to work on a Disney film, whatever that is? Anyhow, we were working with this flying thing, and it made a lot of noise, so we couldn't hear our cues. The director gave us a radio that Richie put in his pocket, so we could hear "Action!" We would do our little walk along the street, and when we'd hear "cut!", we would hustle back to our first mark and I would lie down, waiting to go again. But each time I heard "picture's up!" on the radio, I would stand up and get ready; this gave Richie a chuckle for some reason.

Anyhow, it was a fun, short day for us, and you can see us at the very start of the movie, called "Upside Down Magic".

Buddy

No comments: