Friday, November 1, 2019

It's fall again!

It's that time of year again - it's starting to get a lot cooler in the day, and we are spending almost all our time indoors (well at least the humans are). The leaves are changing colours - although I only see varying shades of grey. But when they fall off the trees, they make for great sniffing! 

Buddy keeping watch over the neighbourhood
Now when we go on our walks, the humans have been making piles of fallen leaves for me to tromp through, and explore the smelly stuff underneath. I sometimes leave a little smelly stuff behind on them too.

Here is another shot from me and Richie working on a TV movie. I actually got direction in this one - there were two actors sitting on the bench, and we were supposed to walk up behind and Richie looks over their shoulder. But on our first take, I decided to hop up and put my paws on the back of the bench and look too! So the director got all excited and said, "Do that again!"

Anyhow, I find it hard to perform on cue, but with a little encouragement from Richie, I did it on each take. Sadly though, my performance ended up on the cutting room floor.

Buddy

No comments: