Monday, November 25, 2019

More beach time at the Point

It's been pretty nice here, despite the fact that fall is almost over, and all of the leaves have fallen off the trees. So Christine decided we needed to spend some time down at the Point instead of hanging out at home. 

While I prefer to stay at home, if I'm able to get out for some serious sniffing, that makes it better. Low tide is the best time for this, and on this particular day, I was in a rush to get to my watering hole. When we turned around, the rest of the humans were dawdling far behind!

We waited for what seemed like forever, but they finally caught up to us. Truth be told, I needed a break anyways, as it's hard work beachcombing! This a great way for me to stretch my legs, since I don't normally like to walk very far.

When will we be back at the beach? I don't know, but it seems like it has become a regular occurrence for me!

Buddy

No comments: