Sunday, May 10, 2020

A visit from my Berner family!

I guess we are allowed to meet other humans, because on the weekend my Berner family came to hang out with us. The humans sat on opposite sides of the table, and stayed far apart, but I tussled a little with my brother Cooper... no social distancing there. River wanted to get in on the action, but isn't quite ready to keep up with the big dogs. 

I let Cooper play with my toys, as I don't really have a possessive nature; most of these are not even mine, as they got handed down from Mischa and Paisley. Robin had made something called "churros" again, and while I wasn't able to have one, I heard lots of "mmms" and "yummy!", so they must have been tasty.

After a little bit of playing and wrestling, we all settled down and relaxed while the humans ate their Mexican food - something to do with May the 5th, called Cinco de Mayo, but I don't know what that means.

Anyhow, it was great to see my family and some other humans other than Richie and Christine, during this pandemic.

Buddy 

No comments: