Saturday, June 20, 2020

Bath day!

You wouldn't think that I, of all dogs, would get excited about bath day. You see, I don't typically like "swimming", as I only usually go wading into the water up to my chest or so. On those times when I do get muddy and require a clean up when I get home, I resist getting hosed down as much as possible. And when it comes to getting the full wash & wax at the salon, I get all anxious when taken there, and can't wait to get the heck out of there.  

But something to do with this pandemic thing, and "non-essential" businesses being closed, Richie and Christine took me to the pet food store for a DIY doggie bath! They have these big tubs where my humans could lather me up without having to stoop down, and the water there is warm too. I had lots of fun shaking all over them, and then they used the dryers to fluff up my fur.

I had so much fun there, that when it was all over, I hopped back into the tub, so that they could do it all over again! Christine and Richie laughed at me, and so I got out, picked out a few treats from the aisles there, and then we went home.

Damn, I'm handsome.
Buddy

No comments: